Throughout the calendar year – especially during the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) from October 15th–December 7th – you may need a reliable, trustworthy and expert source to help your clients review and renew their Medicare Insurance coverage.
Over the past 15 years, we have established a successful Medicare practice as a complimentary service to our clients. Our Licensed Insurance Agents can walk your clients through their initial enrollment when they turn 65 and review their supplemental Medicare and Part D Prescription Drug plans annually. This is a critical strategy to keep costs in check, because premiums and drug formularies can change each year. You can also help them avoid costly late-enrollment penalties they may be unaware of.
While you may not embrace becoming a licensed and credentialed agent to sell Medicare Insurance products, we would like to act as a local Medicare Resource Center for you. Our expertise and unique capabilities provide clarity over this very confusing topic.
- Refer a Medicare-eligible client to Affinity Advantage Medicare Solutions.
- Your client contacts Affinity Advantage Medicare Solutions and gives your name.
- We'll contact you to confirm that Affinity Advantage Medicare Solutions discussed Medicare plan options with your client.
- We'll reach out when your client enrolls into a Medicare plan through us, and you will receive a referral fee.
- If your client hasn't enrolled with us after our initial contact, we will notify you.
- Encourage your clients to call us at 845-695-1000 and tell them to provide your name to the Licensed Insurance Agent. Please also feel free to call us along with your client.
- Click on the “Refer Clients” button and complete the requested form. We will contact your client.
- Have your client complete the “Contact Us” section on our website www.affinitymedicare.com. Or, just give them this link, which takes them there directly: https://www.affinitymedicare.com/contact. We will contact your client.
- If you'd like to call and speak with us before referring your clients, we encourage you to do so and ask questions about our process.
Our goal is to strengthen your relationship with clients by providing them a source of accurate, dependable information and making their search for Medicare answers easier and stress-free. Medicare can be complicated for those who don’t specialize in it. That is why Affinity Advantage Medicare Solutions is here to help as your local Medicare Resource Center.
Refer Your Clients to
Affinity Advantage Medicare Solutions.
We will act as your
Medicare Resource Center.
Receive a referral fee when they enrollthrough Affinity Advantage Medicare Solutions.
You may refer as many clients as you want. As your Medicare Resource Center we are your expert source to help your clients review and renew their Medicare Insurance coverage.